We have your cable and connector needs covered
It was a sad day when our local Radio Shack closed once and for all, as they are all across the country. For years, they have always been a great asset for hard to find and useful audio and video connectors, adapters, and cables. Fortunately for those of you who have a need for audio and video connectors, we have, and always have carried an extremely wide assortment of nearly any connector or cable necessary to connect nearly any audio or video device…a much larger inventory than Radio Shack (and our prices are much better). We also have staff who actually know what you are trying to connect and can recommend or help you find the best cable or connector for you.
As we said, we carry nearly any cable or connector to connect nearly any audio or video equipment. Please browse the following list:
1. Cable ends, plugs and jacks from Switchcraft, Neutrik, Amphenol, Hosa and more.
2. Cables from Rapco, Conquest, Ace Products, Pig Hog, Hosa, Fender and more.
3. Commonly used cables and adapters for consumer audio, Hi-fi, iPod and more…stereo breakout cables, 3.5 mm cables, headphone cables, wireless Bluetooth receivers and transmitters, headphone adapters, 3.5 mm TRS to stereo RCA breakout cables, RCA cables and more.
4. Common adapters, cables and connectors used in Pro Audio applications: Neutrik Speakon ends, cables, and adapters, Amphenol solderless XLR male and female ends, 1/4″, TRS, Switchcraft XLR, insert cables, snakes, Microphone cables (balanced and unbalanced), Speaker cables (banana, 1/4″, and Speakon NL2/NL4), and more.
5. A large variety of bulk cable (install grade and stage grade) including XLR, TRS, unshielded install speaker cable, and more.
6. Hard to find cables for lighting and AV including VGA, DMX, and more.
7. A huge variety of adapters and couplers including 1/4″ TRS and TS, XLR to TRS, 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm, and more.
As you can see, we are very proud of our commitment to provide cables, adapters, and connectors for nearly any audio, video, or lighting purpose to our community. Stop in and see us next time you have a need or call us at 217-258-8919 if you have questions.