Steps to adding a new gallery to your website.
- In the admin section, on the left side, click on Cloud Gallery.
- At the top of that page, click in the text box named “Name”.
- Choose a name for your gallery and type it in.
- Choose a parent for your gallery, and press [Add Gallery].
- You should see at the top of the page a message telling you that a page has been created, and the directory name you can place photos in, remember that name.
- go to your cloud (phone or computer) & login (mkallis login name).
- click on photos, then on the new gallery name (remember, it will be in the directory noticed in step 5).
- Upload your photos here
- If you want a specific photo to show up for the preview, make it the first in numerical/alphabetic order.
- That’s it, your done!.