THE SOUND SOURCE DIFFERENCE
In this day and age of online commerce, we place a high value on face to face, personal service : we are here for you before and after the sale. With our knowledge, vast experience, and customer service, our mission is to provide value in every sale above and beyond simply offering the lowest price. And, speaking of prices, you’ll find that our prices are always competitive and, because we aren’t under the same restrictions as online retailers, oftentimes lower than you’ll find anywhere else. Throughout our 36 years in the community, we have been most interested in building relationships with you, the customer.
What we do (that you won’t get anywhere else):
- Friendly, experienced sales staff here to help you.
Have a problem? Chances are we’ve already been through it ourselves and can help you.
- Hands on time with you, the customer. Touch, feel, use, and learn the gear you plan to purchase.
- Fender Gold Level Service Center; Fender’s Highest Level. We can handle just about any instrument repair and are factory authorized for many other warranty and non-warranty repairs.
- No hassles. Have a problem with an item you’ve purchased from us? We’ll take care of the return/replacement/repair. We’ll also provide loaner gear so you aren’t left high and dry.
- Try before you buy. Interested in a piece of gear, but want to see how it performs in your situation and need more hands on time? Rent the item from us first. If you go on to purchase the item, your rental is free. Some restrictions apply.
- Rentals. We have rental gear including Lighting systems, Pa Systems, Microphones and more for just about any type of event.
- FREE SETUP on any instrument purchase. This offer is good on any instrument purchase for 30 days after purchase. We want your instrument to play as good or better than any other one like it!
- The area’s largest lesson program. Over 150 students strong, we offer lessons in Drums, Guitar, Bass, Voice, Piano, and more.